Questions & Answers
What documents are there in accounting contracts?
- Current fee schedule
- Engagement letter
- General terms and conditions YSETAL2018ENG
- Agreement on the processing of personal data, and its appendices A, B and C. You can provide you own appendix C in place of our suggestion.
How often must accounts be done?
Accounts are usually done monthly. For small businesses, account can be done quarterly, or even yearly.
Declarations to third parties set the constraints: VAT-declarations are given based on accounts, so if VAT is declared quarterly, accounts cannot be done yearly.
Currently we mostly only offer monthly accounting services.
Do you offer mailbox services?
Can we get a deputy board member from you?
Do you offer single-entry bookkeeping?
Small private traders (FIN: “toiminimi”) can do their books in single-entry style according to the law. This is rarely worthwhile, since it is vulnerable to mistakes.
Single-entry bookkeeping is neither simpler nor cheaper for a professional, so we do not offer that as a service.
Can we pass by your office at any time?
Accounting Agency Mesiperä works at a home office – as a rule we don’t meet with our clients at our office.
Face-to-face meeting can be held at the client’s office, at a rentable meeting room for example at Kamppi Sähkötalo, or other suitable location.
Material can always be brought at our office.
Can we switch to you mid-fiscal year?
How does becoming a client go in practice?
- Our client contacts us through our form, by e-mail or by calling. Our client explains his or her situation, and we go through services they might find useful. Our website has a public fee schedule and product introductions.
- Our client gets a quote for selected services. When the offer is accepted, they will get an invitation for e-signing.
- We do onboarding procedures, such as opening the client company in the accounting environment, opening bank channels, training our client in the use of Fennoa and complete certain legal obligations
- We agree on practicalities – how material is to be delivered, are there any projects to be tracked in the accounts, basic principles on payroll service etc.
- The client gets their services in time and and professionally done.