Accounting & Financial Administration
Fennoa is a modern and versatile digital financial management software made in Finland. Fennoa has quickly gained popularity due to its efficient user interface and competitive pricing.
Fennoa has all modern tools for financial management, such as unlimited users for no additional fee, digital invoicing, a mobile app, automated payments, travel invoices, payroll, financial management reporting tools integrations to other software as well as API and robotics.
Inventory management, group accounting or ERP-features can be integrated to Fennoa.
Fennoa is only available through accounting agencies. When you choose a Fennoa service package from us, you do not pay for software separately, rather software fees are included in our fees.
Fees include work, software, tax returns, a financial statement as well as up to 30 minutes of consulting or communication per month.
Clothing store Ltd
- 10 separate sales invoices per month
- 1 Shopify sales report per month
- 46 purchase invoices and receipts per motnh
- 2 salary slips per month
- Quarterly OSS-declarations
- In a month: 94€ + 136,8€ + 46€ + 30€ =306,8€
- In a year 3 681,6€
Marketing trainer Tmi
- 25 sales invoices per month
- 23 purchase invoices and receipts per month
- 19 trips and expenses per month
- In a month: 94€ + 115,2€ + 26,6€ =235,8€
- In a year 2 829,6€
Accounting RoutineDigital accounting for SME's, who appreciate efficiency
Fennoa in shared use
Financial statement & Tax declaration
Purchase- and sales invoices
Payments from Fennoa
Premium servicesExtra services, when you want financial information to grow your business
Cash flow monitoring
Monitoring of key figures
Outsourced sales invoicing
Pay slips as e-salaries
Incomes register filings
Vacation day recording
Collective agreement consulting
Starting a Business and Guidance
Consulting & Tailored Services
We also offer tailored services for specific needs, such as:
- Performance audits for small associations or housing cooperatives. An outside observer can often offer impartial views. Please note that a performance audit is not the same as a regular audit.
- Training packages for the new board of a non-profit association or treasurer. We’ll go through some practical questions of dealing with day-to-day financial matters and the basics of accounting.
- Consulting on e.g. corporate taxation. Are you thinking of starting a drop shipping company, or considering investing in real estate through a company? Let’s have a look at the implication of each alternative, and make valid choices bases on valid information.